Monday, June 29, 2009

HOLA!

Hello family and friends! So sorry we haven't updated our blog in a few weeks. We have been pretty busy transitioning from school to summer. We just finished a week of Vacation bible school so I'm hoping it will start to slow down and we can enjoy the summer. We spent this past weekend at our camper which was nice and relaxing, just what we wanted. Boys are doing great, getting nice tans and enjoying our pool.

I did want to let everyone know that I am signing off the computer... (OK not really) just during the days. The boys are growing so fast and I want to spend some time quality time with them so I wont be turning my computer on most days till late in the day. If you need me you will have to call me or better yet stop in to see us!

Well take care, try to enjoy your summer. Much love to you all!!

The Clark's

No comments: