Thursday, June 23, 2011

SUMMER!!




So, I truly am the worst blogger.. Maybe it is because I have the worst writing skills or just live a boring life. I have toyed with deleting this page but just can't seem to bring myself to it. This blog serves as a memory journal for me until I have time to finally scrapbook everything. So for now.. if your reading this, your stuck with us :) . But instead of long posts, I've decided to just try to post a picture or two each day to highlight what we are up to... Since this is my first post since April (ewww) this one has a few..

  • In case you haven't heard, the Clark's have moved! Yes, after 13 years in Eastpointe we have moved up to Chesterfield Township. We are loving are new house and location.. So much to do!
  • The boys are doing great, they will miss their friends from SPE but they have met some new friends and are excited to go to a new school in the fall
  • Max LOVES the new yard. So many new smells and places to dig. There is a bird that has it out for him and dives at him every time he is in the backyard its pretty silly to watch.
  • Dave and I are doing well just adjusting to the new place, decorating and praising God for all his blessings.
Well that's it for now folks.. We send love to you all and hope you enjoy your summer we know we will!

1 comment:

The Gargoyle Times said...

Well, I'm happy that you're blogging again!! I don't think your life is boring or that you're a bad writer!! I've thoroughly enjoyed every single one of 'em!!

P.S. I almost bought the exact same doormat. Love it! xxoo