So, Ive decided I truly am the worst blogger :) I just cant seem to think of enough things to put on here or maybe my life is just way borring. I made a resolution to try to be better at this so lets hope it sticks.
Lets see.. Since my last post we lost another beloved family member. My Grandma Betty Ann Keller passed away with all of us at her side on November 3rd. It was the most heartbreaking but peaceful moment. We also learned that a dear friend of ours is battling Liver Cancer. devistating news to say the least but we pray continually for her and have faith she can beat this!
December went by very fast between holiday parties, shopping and just daily life I felt like one day we were opening the first day of Advent calendar and the next we were taking the tree down. We really enjoyed ourselves in our new place. We even hosted 2 Christmas parties here!
January is going pretty well, we started the new year out with a family plan to get us to Disney this summer. So that means these Clarks will be eating in alot more and skipping the annual Kalahari trip in Febuary. Im so proud of the boys, they really want to go to Disney so they were willing to have a smaller Christmas, skip the Kalahari trip and they are helping to take back bottles and help keep our shopping costs down. Its funny shopping with them now they look at new toys and then they look at me and say "Florida". We also joined a gym and have committed as a family to get healthier and eat better. So far so good! Dave and I are enjoying working out together and we look forward to family pool time every other night and I love the Jacuzzi and sauna :)
Well there you have it, our life in the past few months! Hope all is well with our family and friends! Stay warm during these chilly Michigan months!
No comments:
Post a Comment