Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Whats up with the Clarks?

Just thought I would let everyone know we are doing well, haven't blogged much as we really haven't had a whole lot to blog about. After a very much mini vacation the boys and I headed back to school and work. I missed my little preschoolers, they were so happy to see that Mrs. Danielle and I had rearranged the whole class room while they were out. Boys are busy with basketball practice 2 times a week and they both have science projects due in just 2 weeks so we will be busy this weekend building Mt. St. Helens and a diorama of Fall. These will be displayed at the schools S.T.A.R.S night. I'll post pictures as soon as they (we) complete them. Outside of that not much else is going on, oh I do turn 34 (uuuhhggg) this week and in just 2 short weeks my little boy Ri will be 8. That I still can't believe, I still can recall the day I sat in my dr.'s office listening to his tiny heartbeat for the first time.(oh no here come the tears). Well everyone have a great rest of the week and I'll post some new pictures soon. Oh and please keep a few people in your prayers.. My nephew Nick in Grand Rapids is very sick and is currently in the Devoss Children's Hospital there. We send love Nick get better soon. And also to my cousin Marty who is currently serving our great country in Afghanistan. Marty we are so proud of you and look forward to your return and the new baby!

Lots of Love!
Stacy

No comments: