Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!
















Today is my birthday and I'm feeling super loved! Woke up to my wonderful husband and Owen singing to me. At work Danielle made me a special treat (chocolate popcorn) and my boss even made me cake. Then I came home to over 44 facebook birthday wishes from all my friends and family. We finished the night off with dinner with my parents and Kyle and his girlfriend Stephanie. I couldn't ask for a better day. I also got some money to shop for spring clothes, a pair of birthstone earings, a beautiful picture frame and a Coach wallet to match my purse (thank you danielle for the hook up or I would be killing dave right now). I hope everyone gets a birthday like I had.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! Sounds like it was an awesome day! :)