Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday already...

We had a pretty nice but somewhat busy weekend. Friday we did some chillin at home (at least thats what I remember..oh no old lady brain) Saturday we took a ride out to one of my most favorite places in the world IKEA!! We had a nice lunch there and picked up some organizing shelves for the boys. After that we took the long way home stopping at REI and then off to Micheals to get stuff to finish science projects. Today was the first day of Lutheran Week for the boys at school so we went to the 11 O'clock service to hear them sing. I still get tears everytime I see them up there singing. After that we came home to work on projects. Owen's is finally finished and we are going to start painting Ri's tomorrow. Overall we had a great weekend but wish it wouldn't have gone by so fast. Have a great week everyone!!!

The pictures below show Owen's project. We had to show something he does in the fall. Riley and him built the house for me and he picked out which guys would trick or treat.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Patrick creature in the middle of Star Wars. Great Job!!
Lisa