Sunday, March 29, 2009

All by ourselves this week..

Yes, Im single parenting this week (booohoo). Dave has headed to Indiana for the week for 2 jobs. I hate when he goes away and for that long I'll probably be a mess by friday.

This weekend was pretty laid back, Riley has been pretty sick all week so we haven't been able to do much. Dave and Owen went to the Clark family party while Ri and I chilled at home watchin t.v. it was a bummer to miss the get together but it was pretty nice staying im my jammies cuddling with my big boy. He finally seems to be fever free just lots of drainage. Im praying Owen and I stay healthly this week, thats the last thing I need.

I can't believe it's almost April, this month flew by. The boys did great in basketball and finish up their season on Tuesday night. Then its time for baseball season. Other exciting things that happend this month.. Dave is working hard at losing weight. I am so proud of him, he is so dedicated to losing the weight. Owen lost his first tooth. He was super nervous but once it was out and he got that 5.00 in his hands (tooth fairly is very generous for 1st tooth) he was ready for more to come out.

Well thats about it for this post, pray that I make it thru the week.

No comments: