Monday, August 10, 2009

August already...






Just in case you wondered if we fell off the face of the earth, I'm here to tell you we are still here and trying to enjoy the end of summer.

July came and went super fast. Weather was not great and we spent most of the month inside :( . The only great thing about the month of July was our very first family vacation of just the 4 of us. We had a wonderful time in Chicago... Kids enjoyed the museums but LOVED I mean LOVED Legoland Discovery Center. I think we could have just went there every day of our trip and they would have been happy campers. It was a perfect family vacation!

August is here and I am really hoping it is a slow month with lots of good weather. I want to enjoy my boys a bit more before sending them back to school and the business of the year.

Hope everyone is having a great summer chat with you soon!

1 comment:

Erin W. said...

I did think you fell off the face of the earth! I was worried because I'm hoping for a blog makeover soon! (Hint, hint, help please!) I'm thinking after the baby is born...