



Well another summer has come and gone. I can't say we had the best summer as the weather wasn't perfect but we made the best of it. We made it up to the camper a handful of times this summer and hope to continue a couple more before November.
Kids have started school and for the most part LOVE it! Riley is now a big 3rd grader wearing size 12 pants and 5.5 mens shoes. Owen is in the 1st grade and has a brand new teacher that he absolutly loves. He has grown like a weed over the summer as well sprouting to almost a size 7 pants and 1.5 shoe. Riley has decided to continue this year with Cubscouts and Owen will be a Tiger Cub. I must be out of my mind but have signed up to be the den leader of Owen's group.
Work for me is going well working, I have decided to only work 3 days a week so that I can work on my photograhy and accomplish all the other things I want to do. I have also applied and got PELL grants to return to school for the winter semester. I'm super nervous and super excited.
Dave has been working hard. He spent a week in Arizona getting certified for a new system BSB is selling. He passed with a 100%. We are very proud of him. Outside of work he is keeping himself busy with Board of Education and Sports Boosters and he is still training for his big race in Novemeber.
Much love to all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment