Wednesday, September 16, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!

So today my wonderful husband turns 34! I found this on a friends blog and thought it was fitting to fill out since today is his birthday.

MY MAN:
Who is your man? Dave

How long have you been together? 16years

Dating/Engaged/Married? dated almost 4 years Engaged for almost 3 Married for 10 years on the 25th of Sep.

How old is your man? 34 today!

Who eats more? ah probably dave

Who said "I love you" first? Well, I KNEW I loved Dave from the beginging, but I think we said it the same day.

Who weighs more? Currently, Dave. But since dave is training for Ice Man who knows.

Who sings better? Well, niether of us will be on American Idol.

Who's Older? Me Im a Cougar :)

Who's smarter? I think we are both pretty smart.

Who's temper is worse? I wouldn't say that either of us has a temper, but I guess it just depends on the moment.

Who does the laundry? We both do! We just have a difficult time putting it away!

Who does the dishes? Usually me.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? mm me

Who's feet are bigger? That would be him

Who's hair is longer? mine (thank goodness!)

Who's better with the computer? We're both good in different ways

Who mows the lawn? I do sometimes (darn OCD), but Dave gets to edge it because I do NOT like little debris attacking my legs!

Who pays the bills? me again

Who cooks dinner?
Definitely me. I love to cook!

Who drives when you are together? That would be dave.. He's a little Fred Flinstonish!

Who pays when you go out to dinner? The breadwinner...Dave

Who's the most stubborn? No comment

Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? Well, since I am never wrong, that would be Dave (he he)

Who's parents do you see more? Probably equal somewhat. I see my mom almost every day and we see Dave's parents usually on weekends at the camper and sundays in church.

Who kissed who first? Dave totally kissed me first.

Who asked who out? Dave he so sweet.

What did you do? Well he came to my house to pick me up for our first date and my dog peed on him twice. After we got him cleaned up we took my brother to see Army of Darkness. So Romantic

Who's more sensitive? gee . . . um . . . ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's taller? Dave - he's tall, dark and handsome!

Who has more friends? We're both lucky when it comes to friends. He keeps in touch with his high school friends much better then I do, but I have made some very awesome friends along the way!

Who has more siblings? Dave

Who wears the pants in the relationship? If you are speaking literally, Dave wears the pants. But figuratively, we both do. I do when it comes to the kids, and he does with everything else (at lease I let him think so)!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!! I LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY!

No comments: