I can not beleive how fast these days are going. I feel like just when I think I am in control and caught up something comes along to remind me life is uncontrollable.
Boys are doing well, just finished 1st quarter and they both did wonderful. I am so proud of them. Riley is doing great in 3rd grade and is really enjoying reading this year. Owen LOVES his teacher. She is a wonderfully sweet and kind woman. He is so eager to learn in her class. I dont have the heart to tell him that not all teachers will be so good.
Dave completed his first Ice Man Race this month. We are proud that he finished so well and just wish we could have been there to cheer him on. Maybe next year.
I have been busy editing photos from our niece Sam's wedding and our niece Courtney's senior pictures. I truly love it and hope some day I can make some money at it.
Outside of that we are all looking forward to a few days off next week and of course TURKEY!! We are thinking of taking the boys to the parade this year. I think they would enjoy it.
I do have a request from all our friends and family.. Please keep a dear friend of ours daughter in your prayers, she is only 5 and just had a brain tumor removed and has a very long journey ahead. You can keep up with her at http://www.prayingformeaghanm.blogspot.com/ . Starting next week we will have bracelets to buy and we also are going to have some fundraiser dinners. If you are intereseted in making a donation please contact me, this famiy has a very long road ahead of them and need our support.
Thank you and God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment