Today is Thanksgiving and it makes me think of all the things in life that I am Thankful for..
(in no particular order)
My Husband - You have been by myside for 16 years, I love you more and more each year. Thank you for being such an amazing life mate and father to our boys. I couldn't ask for a better man.
My Boys - You have shown me what true love is and my heart is overfilled with joy. I am honored to be your mom and cherish every year.
My Parents - I am so Thankful to have you. Your love and support thru good times and bad are truly a blessing.
My Brother - Baby Brother :) Although we don't see eye to eye all the time, I thank God that I have a sibling to share this life with. I love you and wish you nothing but joy and happiness.
My InLaws and Family - Thank you for giving me such an incredible man. You have taught him how to be such a good and loving family man. Brothers and Sister InLaws - Thank you for accepting me in to your family and for all the fun.
My Keller and Klenner families - I am thankful for all the family memories that I hope to pass along to my own children.
My Friends - Old Friends and New, each one of you hold a special place in my heart. We are so blessed to have you.
God - Thank you so very much for this life, I know that sometimes I may seem ungrateful and want more but you know what I truly need and I Thank you for the patience you show with me. :) .
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone - We love you!
The Clarks

No comments:
Post a Comment