So I would love to say that 15 days into the New Year and things are looking great but not so much. We did have a wonderful New Years Eve with friends even thou we got the news that Dave’s God mother had passed away that morning. Mrs.. Sandy was a wonderful woman and we will greatly miss her. Then two days later a woman that I am on PTL with passed away suddenly after a very short bout with cancer. Then a day later my mom told me that a family friend passed away. Needless to say its been a rough few weeks and to top it all off Owen and I have been cooped up in the house as he has Mono. It was a so sad to watch him be so sick and not be able to do much for him. He starting to feel a bit better but still has an ear infection and a swollen spleen. So I sit here 15 days in hoping that this is the worst that this New Year brings and that we can hopefully enjoy some peace and happiness in the next months. Please keep our friends who have lost family in your prayers and for Owen also, he will go back to school next week but because of his Spleen he will have to sit out of physical activities which is pretty tough for 6year old.
Love~
No comments:
Post a Comment