Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Half way to 70!

So today is my birthday and it was pointed out to me that I'm officially half way to 70 YIKES! So it made me think about all the things I have done so far and the dreams I have for the next 35. Here are a few..

So far I have - Had a wonderful childhood, married the most amazing man that make me laugh everyday even when I dont want to, I've give birth to 2 boys that are the light of my life, I've kept in close contact with high school friends and also made some new friendships that have changed me, I am learning about Jesus and how much he loves me.

My dreams- to continue to enjoy each day, grow deeper in love with my husband, be the mom my boys deserve, travel, learn to be a photograpy wiz,learn to cook like a pro, go back to school and maybe finally find joy in working out :) .I need to learn to trust God more and know that He has a bigger plan for me and he knows what I really need.

One word sums up my past 35 years... BLESSED.

1 comment:

Bellgirl said...

Hi, I replied to your message about Maisy by email, but I got the no-reply email address, so I've put the message here. Congratulations on your birthday!

Hi, I'd love to see a pic of your pup! Maisy is 5.5 kilos and our treasure! She's a lovely combination of crazy J Russell racing in the park and Pom curling up on a cushion in the evening. She's become a bit neurotic since our toddler started terrorising her, but she's tolerant beyond the call of duty and has never bitten him in spite of being sorely provoked (i.e. dragged along backwards by her tail!). But both size and temperament will depend a bit on the individual dog.