So I've been pretty bad at this whole Blogging thing :( My plan this summer was to document all our fun, but we ended up being so busy that the documenting part just never happened. I guess it means we had an EXCELLENT summer. And that we did. We finished almost everything on our summer list and then some. We enjoyed many fun days and nights with friends and family and even just some some fun "just the 4 of us" times.
We are now back to school (boo) and the boys are doing excellent. Ri is so smart and doing great in the 4th grade. He is running cross country this year so check back for photos. Owen loves his teacher and is working hard to get accelerated reading points. He loves to play with his best buds that he has had since preschool.
Dave is working hard and starting to train for his big race in November. We wish him lots of luck!! Me, well I am back working 5 days a week in preschool 4's again and also busy with PTL, Room Mom duties and of course just the duties of MOM. I am excited to fall and cant wait to get out my fall decorations..
We hope that everyone is doing well, we love you all!!
Stacy
No comments:
Post a Comment