So my plan with this blog has always been to update it at least once a week to update family and friends, but life gets busy and yeah that just doesn't happen. Also doesn't help that I am a horrible writer :).. So with the New Year here I'm hoping to get back on the wagon and use this again.. So here is our update...
February 3rd, 2011
As usual we are stinking busy. Dave is busy working hard and trying to win a weight loss challenge (even thou my cooking is not helping with that) , Riley and Owen are both doing great in school and looking forward to Winter break and our annual trip to Kalahari. Owen is still doing Tae Kwon Do and they both will start Basketball in just a few weeks. They are getting so big and I can't believe my 1st born will be 10 next month.. This makes me happy but SUPER sad. He is turning out to be such a smart and handsome young man.
Me? Well I have been keeping myself busy with work, helping out at the school and trying to learn more tricks with my camera. All in all we are doing great!
Max is doing great also! He is finally getting neutered on Friday and even thou we still always say "He's no Luke" he has become a member of our family and we love him.
We hope everyone is doing well.. Love to you all !
The Clarks!
1 comment:
When Eric is training I use this website to cook. Great healthy recipes and some are fast meals to make too! The meals are a huge part of the diet unfortunately.
http://www.eatingwell.com/
Good Luck to Dave!
Post a Comment